The International Organization for Migration seeks Counter-trafficking Project Assistant with the following profile:-
- University degree in social work, psychology or other related fields with two year of relevant professional experience, or
- Certificate in the previous fields with four years of relevant professional experience;
- Prior experience working in the fields of child protection, gender-based violence or vulnerable migrants will be a significant advantage;
- Support the implementation of Counter Trafficking and Migrant Assistance and Protection initiatives at the office.
- Provide assistance to cases of vulnerable migrants, this will include traveling to other regions, supporting with interpretation services, accompaniment to medical, counselling and social services, and the return and reintegration of migrants under various projects and programmes.
- Assisting in the logistic preparation and implementation of training sessions, workshops, meetings, and other activities pertaining to IOM projects/programs;
- Assist in the drafting all required project reports;
- Prepare routine admin and financial documentation.
- Maintain orderly filing and document retrieval systems; especially for cases of vulnerable migrants.
- Assist in collecting and assembling briefing material, news, speeches, correspondence, documentation, to be used in official meetings and workshops;
- Assist in the preparation of visibility material (information sheets, brochures)
UN Salary Scale- G4 UN Salary Scale- G4
Accountability, Client Orientation, Communication, Creativity and Initiative, Leadership and Negotiation, Performance Management, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Technological Awareness, Resource Mobilization.
Spanish and English – Advanced level. Portuguese will be an advantage